AI Chatbots Students and Administrators Love ❤️Request Demo
- Hey! This is Oli from AdmitHub University. Send me a message any time you have a question!
- Are there payment plans available?
- Payment plans are available for the current semester, here are your options: oli.cm/plans. I can help you schedule a call with the Bursar's office if you like.
- I'd like to take a tour of campus, is there any way to schedule an appointment?
- Great, we have daily walking tours Monday through Thursday starting at 1PM. You can sign up at oli.cm/tours.
- Got it, thanks! You're the best.
- Aw, shucks. Don't make me blush 😊
Conversational SMS Texting Platform
Automated Student Support 24/7
A Knowledge Base Personalized For Your Campus
Analytics To Better Understand Your Student Needs
An Intelligent Conversational Platform For Student Success
Impact student outcomes at scale.
Motivate your students through each step of their journey and answer their questions 24/7.
Proven Success* with Students & Staff
Launch Your Bot
AdmitHub takes the stress out of implementation so you can focus on students.
Build your student-first communication strategy
Your chatbot strategist will design a plan to meet your specific goals.
Personalize your bot
Craft your text nudges and seed your chatbot's brain with knowledge specific to your campus.
Engage with students
Send your first nudge campaign, observe trends, and drive student outcomes.
The thing that is really special about AdmitHub is that they are truly thought partners with us. I've been in higher ed for 30 years, and I'm rarely impressed anymore, but I consistently leave calls with AdmitHub’s team impressed, inspired, and professionally enriched.”
Dan Robb, Associate Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management, University of South Carolina Aiken
Join over 60 of our partners who are improving student outcomes on campuses
Move Your Students To Action
Learn how our partners are using AdmitHub to drive student success.
Learn with us
Download helpful resources to learn more about conversational strategy, student impact, and the future of AI technology in higher education.