See what students asked chatbots in the state of Illinois during COVID-19.
AdmitHub is harnessing the power of AI to engage with over 173,000 students through nudges and interactive campaigns that provide information about college.
Oli is a chatbot serving first generation and low-income students that use the Common App. Oli answers all sorts of questions — from financial aid to housing to academic tips. Oli forwards more specific questions that require person-to-person interaction to a counselor from College Advising Corps.
This report is the results of our “College and Emotions Check In” campaign, sent July 24, 2020 to 7,660 Illinois students.
Get detailed student feedback on:
- Plans for attending college (or not)
- Sentiment about returning to college
- Specific feedback on different approaches to taking classes: online-only, hybrid, or in-person models
- Reasons for not attending college
- Which topics are most important to students, with detailed questions