Tuesday, November 5th at 2:00pm EST
Presented by Sheenah Hartigan, Director of Enrollment Services at Ocean County College, with Kirk Daulerio, Co-Founder and Chief Evangelist at AdmitHub.
Today’s students have been brought up in the age of the customer experience. Learn how Ocean County College re-trained their staff, re-worked their service model, and incorporated artificial intelligence to meet today’s students where they are.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Who is Gen Z?
- Behavior-based customer service tactics
- Current slang terms such as woke, tea, finna, and real talk
- Population-based and inclusive language training
- What it takes to implement a new communication strategy
- The benefit of new technology, proactive nudges, and AI on campus