Presented by Sheenah Hartigan, Director of Enrollment Services at Ocean County College, with Kirk Daulerio, Co-Founder and Chief Evangelist at AdmitHub on Tuesday, November 5th, 2019.
Today’s students have been brought up in the age of the customer experience. Learn how Ocean County College re-trained their staff, re-worked their service model, and incorporated artificial intelligence to meet today’s students where they are.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Who is Gen Z?
- Behavior-based customer service tactics
- Current slang terms such as woke, tea, finna, and real talk
- Population-based and inclusive language training
- What it takes to implement a new communication strategy
- The benefit of new technology, proactive nudges, and AI on campus
Ocean County College saw a 1.9% increase in fall enrollment and 7.4% increase in summer enrollment in their first year utilizing AI chatbot technology to communicate with students. They also saved over 200 hours of staff time, which Hartigan said allowed their team to have “more in-depth and complex conversations that really do require human interaction.”